Preview features in Dynamics 365 Commerce 10.0.15 (January 2021)
Some or all of the functionality noted in this topic is available as part of a preview release. The content and the functionality are subject to change. For more information about preview releases, see One version service updates FAQ.
This topic lists features that are either new or changed in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce 10.0.15. This version has a build number of 10.0.644 and is available on the following schedule:
- Preview release: October 2020
- General availability (self-update): November 2020
- Auto-update: January 2021
Features included in this release
The following features are included in this release. The feature titles link to additional information on the Release plans site. Additional links point to additional documentation that is currently available for that feature. Most of these features must be enabled using Feature management before you can use them.
- Curbside pickup
- For more information, see Process credit cards without a hardware station.
- Support for closing lines in purchase orders during receiving in POS
- Experimentation in Dynamics 365 Commerce
- For more information, see Experimentation in Dynamics 365 Commerce.
- Commerce localization for Brazil
- For more information, see Commerce localization for Brazil.
- Improved inbound and outbound inventory operations in store
- For more information, see Inbound inventory operation in POS.
- Improvements to the recall order operation in point of sale (POS)
- For more information, see Recall order operation in POS.
- Ability to skip "Change due" dialog in POS when no change is due
- CSP support for inline scripts and styles, and enabling nonce
- For more information, see Manage Content Security Policy (CSP).
Platform updates for Finance and Operations apps
Dynamics 365 Commerce 10.0.15 includes platform updates. To learn more, see Platform updates for version 10.0.15 of Finance and Operations apps.
For information about the bug fixes that are included in this update, sign in to Lifecycle Services (LCS) and view the KB article.
Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 2 plan
Wondering about upcoming and recently released capabilities in any of our business apps or platform?
Check out the Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 2 plan. We've captured all the details, end to end, top to bottom, in a single document that you can use for planning.
Removed and deprecated features
The Removed or deprecated features in Dynamics 365 Commerce topic describes features that have been removed or deprecated for Commerce.
- A removed feature is no longer available in the product.
- A deprecated feature is not in active development and may be removed in a future update.
Before any feature is removed from the product, the deprecation notice will be announced in the Removed or deprecated features in Dynamics 365 Commerce topic 12 months prior to the removal.
For breaking changes that only affect compilation time, but are binary compatible with sandbox and production environments, the deprecation time will be less than 12 months. Typically, these are functional updates that need to be made to the compiler.