Tutorials and resources for learning about Customer Engagement development
Applies to Dynamics 365 (online), version 9.x
This topic lists the walkthroughs that are included in the SDK, and tells you where to find videos, training, and sample code to get you started with development for Dynamics 365 (online) Customer Engagement. For the fastest way to get some code running, see Quick Start: A Simple Program.
Questions? Get help in the Dynamics 365 Development Forum.
Need Support? Search the knowledge base or contact technical support.
The following table lists the walkthroughs that are available in this SDK documentation.
Here is a series of feature overview videos to get you started: YouTube Videos.
Here is a series of videos that feature xRM development: Building xRM solutions: a three-part video series
There are hundreds of samples found throughout this SDK documentation. For a categorized list, see Sample Code Directory.
Looking for more developer resources? Here are some other sources of information:
- Dynamics 365 Development Forum
- Dynamics 365 Team Blog
- Community provided sample code on MSDN Code Gallery
- Community provided open source projects on CodePlex
- Community provided open source projects on GitHub
- XrmToolBox provides many valuable tools created by the community
Looking for more than just developer information? Here are other sites and pointers to social media you can use:
- Dynamics 365 Documentation
- Dynamics 365 pre-sales information
- Dynamics 365: Deployment Forum
- Certification Training
- Contact Dynamics 365 Customer Support
- Dynamics 365 on Facebook
- Dynamics 365 group on Linkedin
- Dynamics 365 on Twitter