Applies to Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps version 9.x
Pages under the Other settings heading provide access a few miscellaneous settings that don't fall under any other category.
Dynamics 365 is a subscription service that is billed monthly and sets organization-level quotas for the maximum number of marketing contact records, Litmus previews, and monthly marketing email messages you can send. Other quotas may also apply. You can always upgrade your subscription if you need higher quotas. The Quota Management page shows the total quota levels you have purchased and how much of each quota your organization has already used.
To find this information, go to Settings > Advanced Settings > Others > Quota Limits. The following quotas are tracked here:
- Email: Shows the total number of email messages you can still send this month, and the total number you have sent.
- Litmus: Shows the total number of Litmus email previews (inbox previews) to can still request this month, and the total number you have used. More information: Use the advanced inbox preview feature
- Contact: Shows the total number of marketing contacts that you can have in your database according to your current Dynamics 365 for Marketing subscription. More information: Purchase a production version of Dynamics 365 for Marketing and the Administration and setup FAQ
Quotas and other limits are different based on whether you are running a trial, preview, or subscribed version of the product.
- For subscribed (paid) versions, please download the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Licensing Guide.
- For trial and previews, see Dynamics 365 for Marketing limits for trials and previews.
See also the Readme document for the latest news and updates.