Create a new knowledge category
- On the Interaction Centric Dashboard, go to Settings > Service Management.
- In the Knowledge Base Management section, select Categories.
- Select New.
- Enter a Name and Description for your category.
- Choose a Parent Category. If you want this to be a top-level category, leave this field blank.
Associate knowledge articles with a category
- Open the Summary tab when viewing a knowledge article record.
- In the Related Information section, select +.
- Select the category you want to associate to the article, and then select Associate.
Remove a category from an article
- Choose the category you want to remove from the Category subgrid on the knowledge article record, and then select Delete.
- In the confirmation message that appears, select Delete.
Delete a knowledge category
- Go to Settings > Service Management > Categories.
- Choose the category from the list view, and then select Delete.
Knowledge articles associated with the category will be disassociated after the category is deleted.