Create a new knowledge category
- On the Interaction Centric Dashboard, click Settings > Service Management.
- In the Knowledge Base Management section, click Categories.
- Click the New button.
- Enter a Name and Description for your category.
- Choose a Parent Category. If you want this to be a top-level category, leave this field blank.
Associate knowledge articles with a category
- Open the Summary tab when viewing a knowledge article record.
- In the Related Information section, click the + button.
- Select the category you want to associate to the article and click the Associate button.
Remove a category from an article
- Choose the category you want to remove from the Category subgrid on the knowledge article record and click the Delete button.
- In the confirmation message that displays, click the Delete button.
Delete a knowledge category
- Navigate to Settings > Service Management > Categories.
- Choose the category from the list view and click the Delete button.
Knowledge articles associated with the category will be disassociated after the category is deleted.