Manage portal content
Create, edit, and curate your portal content to provide information and illustrate the products and services that you offer. By managing portal content, you can create a helpful environment to foster discussion, solve issues, and learn.
- Learn the tools you’ll need to manage your content effectively. More information: Get started with the portal content editor
- Edit a portal in real time and see your changes live. More information: Use the front-side editing engine to publish content
- Manage webpage data and attributes to organize the content on your portal.
- Provide download files to add functionality and usability, or to supplement products, features, and services.
- Create links to internal or external pages to help users find the right information. More information: Manage web links in Dynamics 365 or on portals
- Use content snippets to create reusable content and update all relevant content at once. More information: Customize content by using content snippets