What is Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation (PSA)?
Applies to Project Service app versions 3.x, 2.x, and 1.x
The Project Service Automation (PSA) application helps organizations efficiently track, manage, and deliver project-based services, from the initial sale all the way to invoicing. The app enables you to:
- Plan projects, and create estimates and work schedules
- Estimate and track project cost and revenue
- Forecast resource requirements for projects in the pipeline
- Track project progress and cost consumption
- Manage quoting, pricing, and billing for projects
- Assign and manage resources
- Use reports and interactive dashboards to monitor key performance indicators for successful projects
- ...and more
In addition, to help you monitor and control costs for your project-based work, individual consultants easily enter and track project time and expenses either on mobile or using a web browser.
Get help with PSA version 3.x
Looking for resources to help plan your implementation? Check out these downloadable guides.
Guidance for earlier versions (app version 2.x or 1.x)
Watch a 2-minute overview video