Dynamics 365 Customer Insights audience insights capability
Customer experience is at the very core of every organization's digital transformation ambitions. To compete in today's market, organizations must build meaningful relationships with their customers on a personal level. Effectively personalizing at scale requires a complete, unified customer view.
Audience insights helps you build a deeper understanding of your customers. Connect data from various transactional, behavioral, and observational sources to create a 360-degree customer view. Use these insights to drive customer-centric experiences and processes.
Unify and understand customer data and harness it for intelligent insights and actions.
With audience insights, organizations can:
Eliminate data silos and unify customer data
- Connect and unify your data with ease—bring in transactional, observational, and behavioral data from popular data sources by using prebuilt connectors.
- Transform customer data intelligently—build unified customer profiles conforming to the Common Data Model. Resolve customer identities with AI/ML-driven recommendations.
Enrich with audience intelligence contained within Microsoft Graph
- Build richer customer profiles by incorporating audience intelligence contained within Microsoft Graph.
Power your business processes and personalized customer experiences
- Drive personalized engagement across channels—empower marketing, sales, and service professionals with out-of-the-box, contextual customer insights and tailored customer profile cards infused into the business applications they already use every day
- Automate customer-centric experiences and processes based on customizable profiles, business measures, and segments.
- Enable and extend line-of-business experiences built on the Microsoft Power Platform. Quickly build applications with embedded insights using a powerful low code approach from PowerApps.
Audience insights includes capabilities for the following key users:
Data analysts / admins:
- Access to a rich collection of connectors to ingest all your customer data.
- Ability to unify customer data and transform it into the Common Data Model format.
- Enrich customer information with insights from audience intelligence contained within Microsoft Graph, such as brand affinity and interests.
- "Clicks-not-code" configuration and debugging experience to help easily configure audience insights and identify potential issues.
- Cleanse and standardize customer data across disparate sources with AI-powered recommendations.
- Insights into 360-degree customer profiles and end-to-end views of the customer journey.
- View 360-degree customer data within Dynamics 365 business processes with prebuild packages.
- Build customizable profiles, define measures, and create segments to get a 360-degree view of your customer, specific to your organization.
- Use out-of-box connectors for PowerApps or Microsoft Power BI or APIs to surface insights in your business applications or BI solutions.