[This topic is pre-release documentation and is subject to change.]
Deletes an existing Segment type.
The request is constructed as follows:
|HTTP Verb||Request URI|
|subId||Yes||The Azure subscription ID|
|rgName||Yes||The resource group name|
|hubName||Yes||Name of your Customer Insights Hub|
|segmentName||Yes||The name of the segment type to delete|
The response includes an HTTP status code and a set of standard response headers.
- 200 (OK) - Delete succeeded
- 202 (Accepted) - Delete being processed
- 403 (Forbidden) - Operation was blocked, perhaps because the Segmentation feature flag is disabled.
- 404 (Not Found) - Specified segment was not found
- 409 (Conflict) - Segment is in an intermediate provisioning state