Sign up for the Dynamics 365 Customer Voice trial
Effective November 2020:
- Common Data Service has been renamed to Microsoft Dataverse. Learn more
- Some terminology in Microsoft Dataverse has been updated. For example, entity is now table and field is now column. Learn more
This article will be updated soon to reflect the latest terminology.
You can sign up for a free 30-day trial of Dynamics 365 Customer Voice. After the trial period, you'll need a paid license to continue using Dynamics 365 Customer Voice. For information on purchasing Dynamics 365 Customer Voice licenses, see Purchase Dynamics 365 Customer Voice.
Dynamics 365 Customer Voice is not available for trial in US Government Community Cloud.
Open https://dynamics.microsoft.com/customer-voice/overview/ in a web browser.
Select Get started.
Enter your email address, and follow the wizard to complete the sign-up process.
- A work or school account is required for trying Dynamics 365 Customer Voice.
- You can receive a total of 100 survey responses in the trial period.
Experience for a trial or new user
Dynamics 365 Customer Voice uses a Microsoft Dataverse environment to store and manage data. Provisioning an environment typically takes 15 to 60 minutes to complete. While an environment is getting provisioned, some functionality isn't available, but you can perform minimal operations and explore the product. After the environment is provisioned, all functionality becomes available. More information: What is Dataverse? and Environments overview
This section lists all the functionality that will be restricted until an environment is provisioned. The restricted experience applies:
- Only for the default environment.
- Only for the trial users and the users who purchase Dynamics 365 Customer Voice through Web Direct.
- Only when you sign in for the first time before an environment is provisioned.
What can you do while an environment is getting provisioned?
- See a preview of the out-of-the-box project templates.
- Create a project by using the Blank project template.
- Create new surveys within a project.
- Preview a survey.
- View reports (as read-only).
- Select links such as content, videos, and blogs on the Home tab.
What are you unable to do while an environment is getting provisioned?
- Send your surveys through email or Power Automate.
- Choose or modify email templates.
- Submit responses while previewing a survey.
- Configure satisfaction metrics.
- Perform actions such as copy, delete, or rename projects and surveys.