Create configuration providers and mark them as active
This topic explains how a user assigned to the System Administrator or Electronic Reporting Developer role can create a configuration provider for Electronic reporting (ER). Each ER configuration will refer to the provider as the author of the configuration. In this example, you will create a configuration provider for sample company, Litware, Inc. These steps can be performed in any company as ER configuration providers are shared among all companies.
Create a provider
- Go to the navigation pane in the upper left corner and select Organization administration.
- Go to Workspaces > Electronic reporting.
- Go to Related links > Configuration providers.
- Select New.
- A provider record has a unique name and URL. Review the content of this page and skip this procedure if a record for Litware, Inc. (https://www.litware.com) already exists.
- In the Name field, type
- In the Internet address field, type
- Select Save.
- Close the page.
Select as an active provider
- Select the Litware, Inc. provider.
- Select Set active.