System requirements for dual-write
The setup of a dual-write connection has the following requirements:
- Finance and Operations apps that have build version 10.0.9 (10.0.383.20013) (Quality update) and platform update 33 or later
- Model-driven apps in Microsoft Dynamics 365 that have platform version 9.1.0000.11732 or later
Dual-write has these limitations:
- You can't run dual-write and the Prospect to cash solution for Data integrator side by side. If you're running the Prospect to cash solution for Data integrator, you must uninstall it.
- Dual-write setup is not supported on trial instances of Finance and Operations apps.
- Dual-write must be used to integrate a single Finance and Operations app instance and a single customer engagement app instance.
- Dual-write currently has a limit of 40 legal entities.
- Dual-write does not support cross-company data sharing.
- Dual-write requires that the Finance and Operations app and the customer engagement app must be in the same Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant.
- Dual-write requires that the Finance and Operations app and the customer engagement app must be deployed in the same Microsoft Azure datacenter.
Future updates of the dual-write solution will be available through One Version.