Configure the Workflow message processing batch job as critical
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations has evolved into purpose-built applications to help you manage specific business functions. For more information about these changes, see Dynamics 365 Licensing Guide.
The workflow system uses various batch jobs. Workflow message processing is an important batch job used to process workflow messages. If workflow is a key component of your organization, you should consider configuring the Workflow message processing batch job as critical.
Configuring the Workflow message processing batch job as critical ensures that the system actively tracks its status. When a critical batch job fails, the support team can better monitor failures and take action to resolve any issues that may have caused the failure.
Follow these steps to configure the Workflow message processing batch job as critical.
- Navigate to the Batch jobs page.
- Search for Workflow message processing using the quick filter.
- Select the Workflow message processing batch job.
- Click Edit in the action pane.
- Select the Critical Job check box.
- Click Save in the action pane.