Purchases of non-GST goods
Go to Accounts payable > Purchase orders > All purchase orders.
Create a purchase order, and define value-added tax (VAT) tax groups for the record.
Save the record.
Select Tax information.
In the Tax Information field, select the Tax Identification Number (TIN).
On the VAT FastTab, in the Non recoverable pct. field, enter 100.00.
On the Line details FastTab, on the Setup tab, in the Item sales tax group and Sales tax groups fields, select values.
Validate the tax details
On the Action Pane, on the Purchase tab, in the Tax group, select Sales tax.
The Tax document button isn't available.
Verify that VAT is calculated.
Select Close, and then select Confirm.
Post the purchase invoice
- On the Action Pane, on the Invoice tab, in the Generate group, select Invoice.
- In the Default quantity for lines field, select Ordered quantity.
- Enter the invoice number.
- On the Action Pane, on the Vendor invoice tab, in the Actions group, select Post > Post.
- On the Action Pane, on the Invoice tab, in the Journals group, select Invoice.
- On the Overview tab, select Voucher.