Analyzing questionnaire results
The functionality noted in this article is currently available in both the stand-alone Dynamics 365 Human Resources and the merged Finance infrastructure. Navigation might be different than noted while we make updates. If you need to find a specific page, you can use Search.
Applies to these Dynamics 365 apps:
Questionnaire statistics can be used to calculate averages, totals, and percentages based on a set of demographic data. To begin this procedure, go to Questionnaire > View and analyze results > Questionnaire statistics. The demo data company used to create this procedure is USMF.
Create a Questionnaire statistics record
- Go to Questionnaire statistics.
- Click New.
- In the list, mark the selected row.
- In the Statistics field, type a value.
- In the Description field, type a value.
- In the Questionnaire field, click the drop-down button to open the lookup.
- In the list, click the link in the selected row.
- Click the General tab.
- Select if you want to include anonymous results or results from workers, contacts, and applicants.
- Select or clear the Worker check box.
- If you will be viewing the results by seniority or age, specify the intervals that you would like to use for grouping the results.
- Entering a 5 for the age interval will group the results based on five-year age intervals.
- In the Age field, enter a number.
- Select if you want to run the calculation against the entire questionnaire, for each result group, for each question, or for each question row.
- Select how you would like to group the results.
- For example, if you calculate the average points per question, you may want to see the questions grouped by Result group.
- Select the data to base the calculation on.
- For example, if you want to see the average percent received on the questionnaire across your workers versus the average number of points achieved across your workers.
- Click the Range tab.
- Use ranges to limit your result set to only those meeting the Range criteria.
- Click the Grouping by tab.
- Use Groupings to determine how the results should be displayed.
- For example, group the results first by gender, then by age.
- In the list, find and select the desired record.
- Move the groupings into the Selected side and place them in the desired order.
Execute the statistics calculation
- Click Execute.
- Select which calculation function you would like to perform on the results.
- For example, calculate the average percentages across the questionnaire for the selected groupings or total the points across the result groups for the selected groupings.
- Select or clear the Delete previous searches check box.
- Click OK.
View the results of the questionnaire statistics run.
- Click Result.
- Click Result.
- Close the page.
Submit and view feedback for