Buy and deploy Dynamics 365 Remote Assist or Dynamics 365 Layout
We’re excited to announce that Dynamics 365 Remote Assist and Dynamics 365 Layout are available for general use.
With Dynamics 365 Remote Assist and Dynamics 365 Layout, you can bridge the gap between the real and digital worlds to complete crucial tasks faster, safer, and more efficiently, and to create new ways to connect with customers and partners.
If you’re using the preview version of Dynamics 365 Layout, you have until December 1, 2018, to upgrade to the paid version. If you’re using the preview version of Dynamics 365 Remote Assist, you have until December 31, 2018, to upgrade to the paid version.
Subscribe to Dynamics 365 Remote Assist or Dynamics 365 Layout
You (enterprise admin) can subscribe to Dynamics 365 Remote Assist or Dynamics 365 Layout through any of the following methods:
Contact a Microsoft representative
- Call us at 1-888-477-7989
- Request to be contacted at http://aka.ms/getmixedreality/
Remote Assist and Layout are also available on a free 30-day trial basis. You can sign up for a trial from the Office Admin Center or the Partner Center Portal.
Make the apps available to your users
After you’ve subscribed and assigned licenses to your users through the Office Admin Center or Partner Center, you can make the apps available through one of the following:
- Microsoft Store for Consumers
- Microsoft Store for Business
If you use the Microsoft Store for Business, you can have users install the apps in any of the following ways:
- From your organization’s private store
- From an email link that you send
- Through mobile device management (MDM)
Install the apps from the Microsoft Store for Consumers
For information on installing the apps from the Microsoft Store for Consumers, use the following links:
- Dynamics 365 Remote Assist User Guide
- Dynamics 365 Layout User Guide. Users will need to install both Dynamics 365 Layout and Dynamics 365 Import Tool (Preview).
- When users launch the apps, they’ll need to use the same AAD accounts that the admin assigned in the Office Admin Center.
- The Layout app requires users to be online once every 30 days to validate their subscription.
Distribute the apps through the Microsoft Store for Business
Go to the Store for Business.
Choose one of the following distribution methods: