Welcome to the documentation for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations on docs.microsoft.com. We are migrating our content here from the Dynamics 365 for Operations Help Wiki.
This article provides information about the Toolbar and Fields subpattern. This container pattern is used to show actions above a subpattern of data fields. The toolbar should contain fewer than 10 actions.
This container pattern is used to show actions above a subpattern of data fields. The toolbar should contain fewer than 10 actions.
Toolbar (ActionPane, Style=Strip)
ContentGroup (Group) – Note: A fields subpattern is used.
- Apply the ToolbarFields subpattern to the container control.
- Address BP Warnings:
- No additional BP checks are required beyond the AX6.3 BP checks that were carried forward.
Commonly used subpatterns
The verification checklist shows the steps for manually verifying that the form complies with UX guidelines. This checklist doesn't include any guidelines that will be enforced automatically through the development environment. Open the form in the browser, and walk through these steps. Standard form guidelines:
- Standard form guidelines have been consolidated into the General Form Guidelinesdocument.
- Toolbar guidelines have been consolidated into the Dynamics AX General Form Guidelines document.
Toolbar and Fields
Form: HcmPosition (WorkerAssignmentTabPage)
Typically used by patterns
Frequently asked questions
This section will have answers to frequently asked questions that are related to this guideline/pattern.
- Should the ShowMoreLess group be part of the pattern, or should it be its own subpattern?
- We will treat the ShowMoreLess group as a custom container pattern until there is enough demand to justify the addition of a new pattern.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 content