Project Operations updates
Applies To: Project Operations for resource/non-stocked based scenarios, Lite deployment - deal to proforma invoicing, and Project Operations for stocked/production-based scenarios
Project Operations components
Dynamics 365 Project Operations consists of two components:
- Project Operations on Dataverse environment covers capabilities from opportunity to proforma invoicing. Dataverse is used in the lite deployment and resource/non-stocked scenarios deployment of Project Operations.
- Project management and accounting in the Dynamics 365 Finance environment covers expense management capabilities, project accounting, and revenue recognition. The finance and operations app environment is used in Project Operations for resource/non-stocked based scenarios and Project Operations for stocked/production-based scenarios.
Project Operations release notes
- Project Operations latest release notes for Resource/non-stocked scenario.
- Project Operations latest release notes for Lite deployment scenario.
- Project Operations latest release notes for stocked/production scenario.
Project Operations latest version
|Project Operations on Dataverse environment||Project management and accounting in finance and operations apps environments|
For Project Operations Resource/non-stocked scenario, we recommend that you use dual-write Orchestration version 126.96.36.199 or higher.
Release schedule for Project Operations on Dataverse environment
Updates for Project Operations on Dataverse environment are available monthly.
|Station||Region||Current version number||Auto updates for Lite deployment||Auto updates for Resource/non-stocked deployment||Next version number||Next version generally available|
|First Release||188.8.131.52||Complete||Complete||TBD||July 01, 2022|
|South America||184.108.40.206||Complete||Complete||TBD||July 01, 2022|
|Canada||220.127.116.11||Complete||Complete||TBD||July 01, 2022|
|India||18.104.22.168||Complete||Complete||TBD||July 01, 2022|
|France||22.214.171.124||Complete||Complete||TBD||July 01, 2022|
|South Africa||126.96.36.199||Complete||Complete||TBD||July 01, 2022|
|Switzerland||188.8.131.52||Complete||Complete||TBD||July 01, 2022|
|Japan||184.108.40.206||Complete||Complete||TBD||July 08, 2022|
|Asia Pacific||220.127.116.11||Complete||Complete||TBD||July 08, 2022|
|Great Britain||18.104.22.168||Complete||Complete||TBD||July 08, 2022|
|Oceania||22.214.171.124||Complete||Complete||TBD||July 08, 2022|
|United Arab Emirates||126.96.36.199||Complete||Complete||TBD||July 08, 2022|
|Europe||188.8.131.52||Complete||Complete||TBD||July 15, 2022|
|North America||184.108.40.206||Complete||Complete||220.127.116.11||June 20, 2022|
Release schedule for Project management and accounting in the finance and operations apps environment
Updates for Project management and accounting are released eight times a year.
|Supported Version||Preview availability||Generally available (self-update)||Auto-update schedule (via LCS Update Settings) production start date||End of service|
|10.0.27||April 22, 2022||June 17, 2022||July 1, 2022||September 16, 2022|
|10.0.26||March 4, 2022||April 15, 2022||April 29, 2022||July 15, 2022|
Targeted release dates are subject to change. For more information, see Service update availability.
|Targeted Version||Preview availability||Generally available (self-update)||Auto-update schedule (via LCS Update Settings) production start date||End of service|
|10.0.28||May 27, 2022||July 15, 2022||July 29, 2022||October 21, 2022|
|10.0.29||August 1, 2022||September 16, 2022||September 30, 2022||January 13, 2023|
Submit and view feedback for