Project Service Automation Update Release 13, V3
We’re pleased to announce the latest update for the Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation (PSA) application. This release includes some important improvements to quality, performance, and usability. This release is compatible with Dynamics 365 9.x. To update to this release, visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 online, and go to the solutions page to install the update. For more information, see Install, update, or remove a preferred solution.
This topic lists the features and fixes that are new or changed for Project Service Automation V3, Update Release 13. This version has a build number of V188.8.131.52 and is available on the following schedule:
- General availability (self-update): November 2019
- Auto-update: December 2019
Update Release 13
Time and Expense
- Fixed: Search functionality on the Expense approval page does not work when searching by expense purpose.
- Fixed: Numbers in the reconciliation have been updated to be right justified.
- Fixed: Named Resources can't be assigned to tasks through the Schedule tab.
- Fixed: Null reference exception when assigning team member when the TransactionType is missing setup information for Unit and DefaultGroup.
- Fixed: Duplicate transaction type records return an error when role price records are created.
- Fixed: Extra buttons for New Opportunity, Quote, Order Line, and Add Product are visible in commands for Opportunities, Quotes, Order Products, and the project-based Lines sub-grid.