Project Service Automation Update Release 17, V3
We’re pleased to announce the latest update for the Project Service Automation application for Dynamics 365. This release includes some important improvements to quality, performance, and usability. This release is compatible with Dynamics 365 9.x. To update to this release, visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 online, solutions page to install the update. For more information, see Install, update, or remove a preferred solution.
This topic lists the features and fixes that are new or changed for PSA V3, Update Release 17. This version has a build number of V126.96.36.199 and is generally available through a self-update in March 2020.
Update Release 17
- Fixed: Update Project Service Automation to enforce Team Member licenses (Project Resource Hub will include Team Member Service plan metadata 3.x)
Time and Expense
- Fixed: It is not possible to change an expense estimate from a non-zero price to zero (0). The change is ignored.
- Fixed: A check for null values has been added on a team member's position name.
- Fixed: msdyn_userresourceid field on the msdyn_resourceassignment entity has been deprecated.
- Fixed: Upgrade from 2.x to 3.x now handles empty effort contours on task assignments.
- Fixed: Invoice.PreValidateInvoiceUpdate now handles the scenario of reassigning record owners properly.
- Fixed: When the transaction class is Time, UnitGroup is non-editable for all entities including, QuoteLineDetails, JournalLine, InvoiceLineDetail, and ContractLineDetails. However, Unit is non-editable only for JournalLine and InvoiceLineDetails.