Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 159 Release Notes
Service Update 159 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 159.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 159 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||9.1.0000.15947|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 159 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
Business Process and Analytics
- Business Process Flow names were not localized to the user's language preferences in the Switch Process dialog.
- Reason status labels may not have properly reflected in the user interface when renamed.*
- Clicking multiple times on the “Next Stage” button within a Business Process Flow would result in errors.
- Email title was not updated when the subject was changed.
- Campaign Responses within the Social Pane in the Unified Interface may not have opened.
- Virtual filter controls could not be rendered without filters.*
- Selecting an attachment while in expanded or collapsed view caused the record expand state to toggle, in addition to downloading the attachment.*
- Timeline record failed to load when custom cards had no defined header label.*
- Report queries may have intermittently timed out.*
- The bulk duplication detection job status showed as “Failed” when duplication detection was successful.*
- The look up field did not reflect corresponding changes in an instance.*
- Global Admins may have not been able to assign admin role to other users.*
- Set regarding function may have cleared the input after a period of time.*
- Server-Side Sync cycles would not process custom properties and set the crm record settings to NULL.
- Category tracking for mailboxes could not be disabled.
- Forms loaded slowly or timed out when using out of box indexes.*
- Exporting and importing privileges from one organization to another may have defaulted the import target privileges.
- The assistant tile on the Sales Activity Social Dashboard has had items resized.
- The classic Power Apps solutions page now includes a notification recommending a switch to the modern Power Apps experience.
- Narrator had read the first item name along with selected list item name in the “news section” combo box.
- Links in the “News” section had not been accessible using keyboard.
- The keyboard focus had gone to an invisible control in the pop-up window in the “see more on Bing news” link.
- Links in the pop-up window had not displayed when reflow was applied.
- The "Multiselect" option set was not displayed in print preview.*
- The sorting option may have been available when selecting the column header of a non-sortable calculated field.
- Unable to view the submit button in Quality of Live Complaints.*
- Narrator may have dictated the incorrect position when using custom filter dropdown.
- Scrolling in Dashboards while in offline mode returned a "Something went wrong" error.
- Organizations without the "NavigationType" column in their database were only accessible through an incorrect Portal URL.
- Dashboards, Grids, and Forms failed to load when opened in Internet Explorer 11.*
- Chat notification window may have displayed in the incorrect location.*
- Users would experience issues accessing the expand and collapse state for "choose color" button.
- Users would lose visibility of keyboard when expanding the "choose color" button.
- No narrator announcement was made when "choose color" was selected.
- A '0' was incorrectly displayed in the Dynamics 365 Global Command Bar.
- Multifunction device pages displayed blank when opened on iOS device.
- Quote Booking Setup forms would not load when pressing save button.
- Opportunities’ currency field for would revert to the default currency when synced offline.
- When the Japanese language was enabled in Personal Options, Dashboard charts would display an error instead of the expected data.
- Finnish language may not have been able to change time format to HH:mm.
- Discarding changes may not have cleared form notifications.
- Narrator intermittently did not dictate pop up information when selecting tiles in the Power BI Dashboard.
- Dashboards may have failed to load if there was a timeline configuration applied.*
- Web page template may have been empty even though a template was assigned within the business rules.*
- Android and iPhone application may not have been able to Pin items in offline mode.
- Some filters in reports may not have displayed properly.
- Duplicate detection rules for records may not have functioned.*
- Pinned and recent items would not appear in grids.
- Queue filters may not have applied when reloading the page unless the filter was pinned.
- Custom formatting did not apply to charts with a secondary Y-axis.
- Hyperlinks posted in the timeline would display as plain text.*
- While navigating the "Knowledge Base Search" in scan mode, users utilizing Narrator may have experienced no dictation past "More actions."
- Setting an appointment at 11:30pm and then checking "All Day Event" would result in a meeting duration of two days.
- Security roles were lost after upgrading a solution via "Stage for Upgrade.”*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Importing a solution may have failed with a MetadataCache exception.*
- The error, “Record is Unavailable” or “Permission denied” occurred when performing a relevance search.
- App Module import may have failed and displayed error message, "msdyncrm_MarketingSMBApp."
- The error, “The application has lost connectivity to the server. You might not see all the records as you are offline” occurred when opening an account record offline.
- Automation runs resulted in timeout errors and failed appointment listings in the activities grid.
- Users would receive an error when attempting to save Appointments and Recurring Appointments
Return to the all version availability page.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here