Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 192 Release Notes
Service Update 192 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 192.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 192 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||184.108.40.20652|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 192 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When attempting to close a saved filter flyout in the Dashboard using keyboard shortcuts, the global filter flyout closed.*
- When modifying emails in the Customer Service Hub Dashboard, the accessibility screen reader did not narrate the checked/unchecked box state next to each attachment in the email attachment section.*
- Keyboard focus was lost after performing 'Set As Default'/'Clear default' within the Global Filters.
- The screen reader did not announce the name of some check boxes within the email attachments section.
- Talkback had not read the controls when focus was on the ‘<’ or ’>’ controls in a chart.
- In the Accounts section, the accessibility screen reader incorrectly described the sorting options as check box options that allowed multiple selections.
Business Process and Analytics
- An error occurred when attempting to triage a Sync Workflow within a Business Process Flow (BPF) entity.
- When creating a new Business Process Flow (BPF), the user interface did not display the stage two Account section of the process and reverts the process to stage one.
- The user interface did not display comments in the search results when attempting to use the search feature in the timeline of a custom entity.
- The accessibility screen reader said "application" when focus was applied to the "enter a note" section in the timeline.
- Attachments for Exchange OnPrem was resulting in immediate track failure for Email/Appointment.
- In Outlook, the user interface did not display the selected time zone when creating an all-day appointment and synchronizing with the Exchange app.
- The Fax and Phone Call subject was reverted in CRM after being updated in CRM and not syncing with Exchange after multiple sync cycles.*
- Folder based tracking was not working when the "Track All Messages" option was not selected and regarding had been set incorrectly.
- When attempting to create a new AAD Security Group team, the user interface did not display all of the required form fields.*
- When cancelling an appointment in Exchange, the appointment was not cancelled in Outlook and required attendees did not receive a cancellation email.*
- When applying modifications, the user interface reverted recent changes within a few days.*
- Unable to access the Sales Hub with a Dynamics 365 Sales Professional license.*
- When using an app with Skype integration, the presence of some web resources resulted in slow performance and increased load times.
- Account names containg an apostrophe were not following routing rules.
- On mobile devices, the user interface displayed a border around a data table in the Services section within the Bookings data set.
- When the Finnish (Finland) format was enabled while modifying the date and time field in a data table, the form did not accept double digit numbers.*
- In Internet Explorer 11, the user interface did not display the close and expand options in the top, right corner of the dialog box and the box was moved to the left side of the web page.
- In Internet Explorer 11, charts were not loading in Dashboards, Home Page Grids, and Forms when the ‘FCB.October2020Update’ was enabled.
- The user interface did not display all customer names within the customer columns of the Ongoing Conversations Dashboard.
- An error occurred when attempting to perform a package upgrade for a custom control.*
- The Switch Process dialog box did not display when attempting to create an account record.*
- In the Service Management site map, the user interface did not display the embedded Knowledge Search feature.
- Navigating IFRAMES would add new history entries.
- When modifying a quick view form, the user interface did not display the label for the switch control button.
- In the Customer Service Hub, an established business rule was not applied to the editable subgrids within the Unified Interface.*
- In the Accounts section, the user interface did not apply a filter to the data within an editable data table.
- The due date filter within Activities was not rendering.*
- On mobile devices in offline mode, the user interface did not display the icon for the Booking section.
- When creating a new appointment record in offline mode, the user interface displayed the record names as, "no name," instead of the intended name label in the required, optional, From, and To form fields.
- When the language settings are set to Hebrew, the user interface did not display correct spacing for the icons within the related section of custom entities.
- On mobile devices, the user interface contained a padding setting that displayed incorrect spacing within the border of the subgrid.
- When attempting to modify an entity form, the user interface did not reflect the selected alignment format.
- In multisession mode, selecting Save and Close in a new session had caused the browser to navigate back in the UCI.
- The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) under the 'Schedule' tab did not load by default.
- When creating a new form, the user interface did not display the extended tab when it was intended to be visible.
- When modifying a customized email format, the email did not retain the modifications after inserting a template.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when attempting to perform a solution import for a custom action.*
- An error occurred when attempting to export a default solution.
- An error occurred when attempting to open records that were visible without the required permissions.
- An error occurred when publishing an AppModule with child AppElements.*
- An error occurred after changing an Access mode to 'non-interactive' and saving.*
- An error occurred when attempting to send outgoing emails from configured mailboxes in the Exchange app.*
- An error occurred when attempting to perform a solution upgrade, which would then result in slow performance.
- An error occurred when attempting to create an SLA item with two conditions within the success criteria.
- An error occurred in a custom Dashboard when attempting to select the "cancel" button in the "save as" dialog box.
- After modifying a entity name, the new entity name is not displayed in the pop-up warning message.
- An error occurred when displaying account card data in the MailApp.
- An error had occurred when opening a record in a knowledge article.*
- An error occurred when attempting to perform a solution upgrade due to the presence of soft deleted app modules.
- The error message, “We cannot display this view right now. Please try a different view” was displayed when accessing system views offline.
- On mobile devices, in offline mode, an error occurred when attempting to search for new booking entities in the Field Service Mobile app.