Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 21022 Release Notes
Service Update 21022 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 21022.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 21022 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0||9.2.21022.00138|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 21022 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- With the April 2021 FCB enabled, an error occurred within a Business Process Flow when attempting to navigate to the review stage in an article.*
- The accessibility screen reader did not read the "No data is available" message when searching with invalid keywords.
- The Opportunity Associated View header over lapped the search bar for the view when zoomed in to 200%.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the sorting status of ‘Ascending’ or ‘Descending’ within the Sales Activity Social Dashboard.
- The color contrast ratio of icons when hovered over were corrected.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the stat of table size when using keyboard navigation.
- When the Skype Presence feature was disabled, the accessibility screen reader announced unclear instructions for all options within the lookup fields in an email form.
- When 'Sort' list items were in a selected state, the color contrast was not set to the required 4.5:1 ratio in the Sales Activity Social Dashboard.*
- TalkBack did not read the label names of 'Start Date' or 'End Date' in the 'Custom Time Frame' popup.
- The accessibility screen reader applied focus to page elements that were not visible in the 'Months' section of the calendar.
- TalkBack announced the 'Back' button as 'Close' in the Change Area section of the A11yHubApp.
- When creating a new appointment, duplicate subject text was added each time the record was expanded.
- When importing a contact record into a marketing campaign, the import remained in the "transform" stage.*
- When creating a new email Quick Campaign activity, the "Unsubscribe" and "Hyperlink" buttons were not visible in the UCI.
- When exporting and downloading the error rows for a import log record in a non-english organization, the text content in the file did not load correctly.*
- The date format for results in the Advanced Find search results were inconsistent.
- The "Export PDF button" was enabled after being set to not enabled.
- In the Customer Service Hub, resource details within the within the service calendar contained only one column for all available views.*
- The "Update offline data" button was not disabled when in offline mode.
- When two Quick Forms were within a single form, both Quick Forms shared identical labels which prevented automated expansion of multi-line text fields.*
- On iOS, when using a right to left language, some controls were too high on the screen and could not be selected.
- The option to check for parent records when merging records was not displayed.
- No notification was displayed when two contacts were merged.
- VoiceOver was saying the word "Button" instead of saying "More Options" when the ellipsis icon was highlighted.
- On mobile while in offline mode, uploaded images did load a record was opened for the first time in a session.*
- A child case, created in the Customer Service Hub, was listed in the merge case sub grid, rather than the child case sub grid.*
- When creating a Business Process Flow the "Qualifying Stage Name" did not display when using Chrome or Edge browsers.
- On mobile, the Opportunities edit form did not load.*
- New records created in the contact sub grid were not displayed in the sub gird.*
- The Notes tab in a Booking entity and Timeline tab of a work order continuously loaded.*
- When modifying picklist values in offline mode, the changes did not reflect in the account record when switching to online mode.*
- When updating an account in offline mode, the Timeline tags would not reflect changes when synced in online mode.*
- When performing stage navigation on a Business Process Flow (BPF), the entity record did not contain BPF data when refreshed, which caused the BPF to disappear.
- In the Customer Service Hub, the lookup arrows for the "Modified On" and "Resolved by" lookups were not displayed.
- The "All Accounts" view would appear blank when opened on an iPhone or an Android phone.*
- When creating a phone call activity, the activity description was not present in the timeline.*
- When expanding an activity record in the timeline of a contact entity, the timeline did not expand the record.*
- On tablet devices, when selecting the "Show Global Filter" button in the multi stream Dashboard, the Global filter flyout did not open.*
- Within the MailApp while using Internet Explorer 11, command options for email tracking were not available.*
- Marketing templates were not displayed in the template’s gallery in the Marketing app.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- In Sales Hub, an error had occurred when attempting to load the Documents tab when SharePoint was enabled.*
- An error occurred when attempting to retrieve audit history data of disabled users.
- An error occurred when existing SSRS reports referenced an old RdlHelper version.*
- An error occurred when creating multiple new activity records using the same post request.*
- An error occurred when adding or removing users when calling AddMembersTeamRequest or RemoveMembersTeamRequest.
- An error occurred when creating an entity record containing a title with special characters and enabling the record for Sharepoint.*
- After successfully saving modifications on a new account, an error displayed, erroneously.
- An error occurred when loading a queue through the sitemap.*
- An error occurred when performing a relevance search.*
- An error occurred when launching a dialog that contained DateTime controls.*
- An error occurred when creating a new record in a form entity.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here