Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 21061 Release Notes
Service Update 21061 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 21061.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 21061 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0||18.104.22.16861 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 21061 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When zoomed in at 400% and selecting an email templates within the Customer Service Hub, template tiles were not clearly displayed.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce heading titles within the 'My Active Account' dropdown in the Customer Service Hub.
- The button for ‘Other Queues and View' in the accessibility tab was not recognized by screen readers as a button.
- When creating a new appointment and updating the Start/End time, the changes were reverted after synchronizing with Exchange.*
- Appointments that were deleted within Dynamics did not send cancellation notifications to recipients if the appointment was scheduled in the future and the organizer was configured as a hybrid profile.
- After customizing date format within the Customize Regional Options menu, the date format reverted to the previous settings.
- When two dataset controls within a form used the same underlying data and were open in different tabs simultaneously, after creating or deleting a record from a control in one tab, the record change did not propagate in the other.
- Unpinned pinned items would revert to being pinned within the pinned menu.
- When selecting any record from a record set list the scroll moves back to the first record on the page/list.*
- When adding a contact to a custom entity form, the additional contact lookup fields were not displayed.
- The timeline took longer to load when filters were enabled.*
- The Field Service Mobile app experienced continuous crashes during operations, actions, or commands for some users.*
- When opening an account record and selecting the timeline filter within the Activities module, the Activity Type filter and Activity Status Reason filter could not be viewed in the timeline.*
- The app name did not change when navigating from the web client app to a custom app.
- When viewing content in portrait mode on mobile devices in offline mode, some content in the offline status page was not visible.
- In Internet Explorer 11, command options were not displayed in the Advanced find view and result icons were not displayed for relevance searches.
- On mobile while in offline mode, the list of entities enabled for offline was truncated and only displayed on a portion of the page.*
- The 'New Support Request' command bar dropdown menu was not visible within request in the Core Marketing Engineering app.*
- In the MailApp, the unknown recipient summary section was not displayed when an unknown recipient was included in the “To” field.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when linking or unlinking a Knowledge Article to a case entity.*
- An error occurred when creating a new appointment record within an opportunity entity that contained a business process flow.*
- An error occurred when using an email template to create an email while the updated email editor feature was enabled.*
- An error occurred and the user interface was unresponsive when creating a new Power BI Dashboard.*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here