Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 219 Release Notes
Service Update 219 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 219.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 219 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||188.8.131.5251|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 219 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The user interface did not apply keyboard focus to the correct page element in the the visual filter within the Dashboard.*
- The screen reader did not announce the error message "Quick campaign name is required."
- When the “leave this page” popup appeared when navigating or making changes within Sales Hub, the Keyboard focus was applied to background elements, rather than the popup.
- The user interface did not allow access to the 'Delete,' 'Email a Link,' or 'Export to Excel' options in the account section via keyboard navigation.*
- The user interface was unresponsive when selecting the Custom Time Frame option when using keyboard navigation.*
- When using keyboard navigation, the screen reader would not announce the "Banner" top ribbon.
- The screen reader read the incorrect description within menu options.
- The screen reader read incorrect description within the 'Change Area' menu.*
- On mobile, when the TalkBack setting was enabled, TalkBack focus had remained on the 'Delete,' 'Email a Link,' or 'Export to Excel' options and had announced them at times when not in focus or selected.*
- When navigating the Sales Hub app in browse mode, the accessibility screen reader did not apply focus to any of the page elements after selecting the sitemap button.
- Using Keyboard navigation within the Sales Hub, SharePoint site links were no longer visible when focus was applied to them.*
Business Process and Analytics
- When an opportunity with an associated Business Process Flow (BPF) was reopened in the Unified Interface, the BPF remained in an inactive state while displayed in a "Finished" state.*
- When using Outlook integration, record commands for untracked emails and appointments within the timeline component were not displayed.*
- Filter pane components in the Knowledge Article search had not responded.*
- On mobile devices in offline mode, the user interface did not reflect any new or modified notes in the timeline.
- The Dynamics 365 app for Outlook did not load in Outlook and IE11.
- When modifying a contact record, the modifications were reverted after performing a synchronization in Outlook.
- Similar case functionality did not show cases matching the criteria.*
- Incoming emails that contained an invalid email address format were not tracked in the inbox queue.
- The default configuration for Portal comments on the TimeLineWall had used “From” as a label but “OwnerID” as a value.
- The user interface did not display the correct results when a filter was applied to a marketing list.*
- Product descriptions were not updated when changed in the quote product description.
- Solution imports with a 'contact_parent_contact' relationship component would fail.*
- When sending a reply, replay all, or forward message and removing inline images, the inline images were sent as an attachment.*
- ARC flows were not being triggered within Customer Service Hub.*
- Filtering private queues on an interactive dashboard did not account for queue view permissions.*
- Tiles within the Customer Service Hub did not reflect queue filters in the interactive Dashboard.*
- When a managed solution containing event handlers was deployed, the event handler sequence was presented in a different order.*
- In the Customer Service Hub, the user interface navigated away from the EDI logs tab when opening a log and selecting the "save and close" option.*
- When modifying a currency field for values that require commas to separate decimals, the user interface separated numbers using a decimal point instead, which resulted in an incorrect currency value.*
- Field header were not clearly visible within editable grids after the 10th column.*
- The Dynamics 365 app for Outlook did not load all email details when selected from the Outlook desktop.*
- HTML tags had displayed in the description column of a record.*
- Records in the mobile app did not scroll down to the bottom of the page.*
- Some appointments were not visible in the Calendar within "My Appointments."*
- Values in the RSN (Record Set Navigator) would not save after being modified.*
- Canvas Apps did not load in Google Chrome.
- TextBox fields with data may have not displayed data when forms load.
- Sitemap elements could not be expanded or collapsed using the right and left arrow keys.
- Changes to default entity area settings within personalization settings reverted after being changed.*
- The top of page ribbon on a case would disappear after selecting ‘Cancel’ on the ‘Leave site?’ dialog box that appears after selecting ‘Save & Close’ on a case.*
- When creating a chart within an offline app and switching to online mode, the user interface displayed a "no read privilege" message and did not contain the chart.*
- When modifying the 'Regarding' field within an email message and selecting the 'change view'" option, the user interface displayed incorrect labels for the entity views.*
- When modifying a grid, the filter menu popup disappeared immediately and did not allow the selection of grid filters on tablet devices.*
- An error occurred when tracking recurring appointments in the Dynamics App for Outlook.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
Business Process and Analytics
- An error occurred when obtaining attributes from a record that contains a Business Process Flow (BPF).
- An error occurred when creating a new opportunity record and navigating stages.*
- Template emails, triggered from SLAs, may not have been sent and resulted in an error.
- An error occurred when navigating an account entity using the 'move previous' option.*
- An error occurred when attempting to trigger a workflow after modifying contact information in a Business Process Flow (BPF).*
- An error occurred when applying a filter to a records within the timeline.*
- An error occurred when adding an attachment to an email within a workflow.
- An error occurred when running Solution Checker on solutions with a Modern Driven App included.*
- An error had occurred when creating a custom action with an entity reference input parameter set as optional.
- An error occurred when performing synchronizations on entities for a data export profile.
- An error occurred when logging into Yammer within an entity record.*
- An error occurred when attempting to enable Teams integration via the Power Platform Admin Center.
- An error occurred when selecting a ribbon command within an entity to export records to Excel Online.*
- An error occurred when performing a solution upgrade.*
- An error occurred when selecting the 'add existing' option within a custom entity.*
- An error had occurred when attempting to add members to a Marketing list from a look up window.
- An error occurred when assigning a conversation to an agent.*
- An error occurred when attempting to export solutions that contain a model-driven app.
- An error occurred after selecting 'save and close' within a quick create form.*
- An occurred when attempting to save Appointments.*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here