Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 225 Release Notes
Service Update 225 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 225.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 225 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||22.214.171.12458|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 225 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.*
- In the Field Service app, the accessibility screen reader did not narrate the mandatory form fields as required information.*
- When using the keyboard shortcut to save modifications within a record, the user interface closed the record dialog box.
- The accessibility screen reader did not narrate the correct dialog while focus was applied to a grid.
- Mouseover tooltips did not appear for custom icons.
- When opening an email record within an account entity, the user interface did not display the record in the timeline.
- When using Outlook integration, record commands for untracked emails and appointments within the timeline component were not displayed.*
- When applying modifications for an address form field and discarding the changes, the user interface had saved the previously discarded modifications.
- When performing API queries using aliased attributes, some results would be missing.(
- When tracking an appointment series and synchronizing the changes, the series was not tracked and the tracking status remained in a "Track Pending" state.
- When creating a new goal metric in the Sales Hub, the roll up field contained locked required form fields.
- The resolve button within a case was unresponsive when selected.*
- Solution imports with a 'contact_parent_contact' relationship component would fail.*
- When an established Service Level Agreement (SLA) condition was met, the user interface displayed the SLA status as expired.
- When a reply was sent to an email sent from Outlook, the email was tracked in the inbox queue.
- On mobile devices in offline mode, the user interface did not allow the scroll bar to scroll to the bottom of any entity form.*
- The “Convert” and “Cancel” buttons did not display in the "Convert to Opportunity" pop-up when creating an Activity record.*
- When applying a Service Level Agreement that contains a success action, the user interface did not reflect the inactive status based on the success action criteria.
- In the Unified Interface, the user interface did not display the top of the web page when the screen resolution was small.
- When moving a column up or down within a data set, the user interface displayed an ellipses within the column during the modifications.
- When selecting the "Reset to default" option, the display names for related entities were no longer visible.
- The time contextual email window did not open after selected from a work queue within a lead/opportunity.*
- When modifying a new or existing record, all of the modifications to form field values were reverted when the changes were saved.*
- When creating a new account in offline mode, the new account record was not synced after going online.*
- During the autosave process, new modifications were overwritten and replaced with the original content.
- Some appointments were not visible in the Calendar within "My Appointments."*
- On mobile devices, scroll bar navigation did not move in a consistent manner, in line with the user action, when scrolling through a bookable resource.*
- Stage progression did not occur when creating a Business Process Flow (BPF) with missing required fields on a non-active stage.*
- When the sitemap and side panel were expanded simultaneously, the user interface visibility was intermittently interrupted.*
- When creating a database in offline mode, the user interface did not display the correct notification after connecting to a network.*
- After creating and saving an 'All day event' appointment record, the page incorrectly redirected to the dashboard page.*
- When opening an email with an attachment and inline image within the Unified Interface, that had been sent from Outlook, the attachment did not load.
- HTML tags were visible, when modifying or viewing rich text content in grids within custom views or Advanced Find.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when running Solution Checker on solutions with a Modern Driven App included.*
- An error occurred when importing unmanaged solutions with both VirtualEntity and default forms enabled.*
- An error occurred when performing a solution upgrade.*
- An error occurred during an upgrade when using the new preview feature that allows duplicate detection settings to be enabled and modified.*
- An error occurred when selecting a ribbon command within an entity to export records to Excel Online.*
- An error had occurred when attempting to open a record in mobile offline.*
- An error occurred when removing content in the regarding field of an activity record and the record would not save.*
- An error occurred when using the Global Search feature in the Internet Explorer 11 browser.*
- An error occurred when assigning a conversation to an agent.*
- An error occurred when opening an existing app in the Unified Interface (UCI).*
- An error occurred when saving changes to a new contact.*
- An error occurred when refreshing an appointment form with all day event selected.*
- An error occurred when navigating to the grid page of an entity.
- An error occurred when navigating to a form page in the Unified Interface.*
- An error occurred when creating a new record and selecting the 'save and close' option.*
- An error occurred when using the bulk edit option to edit a product entity in the Customer Service app.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here