Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 255 Release Notes
Service Update 255 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 255.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 255 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||22.214.171.12412 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 255 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The accessibility screen reader did not apply focus to the details section in an email template.*
- In the Customer Service Hub, the accessibility screen reader announced an interactive option description for a non-interactive filter section.*
- When navigating through email templates using keyboard navigation and selecting the "show as" button, the template grid could not be accessed.
- Screen Reader did not read the selections under “My Activities.”
- When using keyboard navigation and creating a new record within Power Apps, the Calendar popup did not appear automatically as the focus had moved to “aDate” combo edit text box.
- When utilizing keyboard navigation, only the first item was selectable in the Relevance drop down menu.
- The user interface was unresponsive when using the accessibility screen reader in scan mode to change the state of checkboxes in a grid.
- The email preview section within the Customer Service Hub did not display all information when zoomed in to 200%.
- In the Customer Service Hub, the user interface was unresponsive when adding a customer to a case while the accessibility screen reader narrator was enabled.*
- When creating a new opportunity record, the contact field did not contain any recent records within the lookup menu.*
- In the Customer Service Hub, the accessibility screen reader announced an incorrect description for the "Permission Level" section.
- When creating a contact record, the record was continuously refreshed after saving the information.
- When modifying the notes description within a record and saving the edits, the user interface did not reflect the changes.*
- When creating a recurring appointment in Outlook, the end date was incorrect after synchronizing with Exchange.*
- The App for Outlook dashboard was not available to select as Default at Sitemap editor and at the web client grid.*
- When attempting to track an appointment, the sync failure error message did not contain the "see why" link.
- Contacts created in the Outlook on the web and Outlook Desktop App with personal notes were delayed when synchronizing to Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement.*
- Emails arriving in the Exchange inbox were not synced to Dynamics 365.*
- An error occurred when approving a mailbox in the Exchange app while using the Exchange Administrator role.*
- When creating a new email and selecting send, the email message remained in a processing state.
- The “Import from Excel” button did not display in United Interface.
- Emails could not be created directly from the timeline.*
- Email templates did not load during the Email Activity during a Sequence.
- When modifying a weekly schedule based on days, an option was labeled as "Custom" for daily modifications, instead of "Vary by day".
- When customizing an email template and saving, the user interface did not reflect the saved modifications.*
- When modifying a template in the Marketing app, the user interface did not reflect the saved changes.*
- Green Wi-Fi icon was visible when using offline mode.
- On mobile devices in offline mode, the user interface did not display the date and time in the Field Service app.*
- The command bar for both Form and HomePageGrid was missing.*
- The execute button did not display when creating a record for contact.
- While modifying a Quick Create form in an opportunity entity, the accessibility screen reader announced form options when focus was not applied to them.*
- Records would not display when loading the Home Page Grid with Editable Grid Instance.*
- The date picker within the Activities view did not display multiple buttons.
- On mobile devices in offline mode, accounts details were not present in the Bookings section after performing an offline data synchronization.*
- When modifying the start time in Chrome and Edge browsers, the date and time values reverted to the previous value when the characters were not accepted.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when uploading a file or an image into a flow.
- An error occurred when opening a completed email within Activities.*
- An error occurred when creating a team or group within a project.*
- An error occurred when importing a translation from an unmanaged solution.*
- An error occurred when submitting a job using a custom connector or logic app workflow.
- An error occurred when attempting to import a solution.
- An error occurred when saving an email signature without selecting the language control.
- An error occurred when opening a record or refreshing the page for a record.
- An error occurred when adding additional columns to an entity view.*
- An error occurred when retrieiving records within the grid page.*
- An error occurred during a solution import when ribbon menu generation did not load.*
- An error occurred when modifying an entity record in the Unified Interface.*
- An error occurred when attempting to load forms.*
- An error occurred when loading records in the timeline.
- An error occurred during Business Process Flows when attempting to create a new service request from phone call activity.*
- An error occurred when selecting a chart in the Dashboard.
- Within the Project Service, an error occurred when loading the Estimates tab in a new project.*
- An error occurred when attempting to load any forms.*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here