What's new or changed in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management 10.0.11 (July 2020)
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations has evolved into purpose-built applications to help you manage specific business functions. For more information about these changes, see Dynamics 365 Licensing Guide.
Functionality noted in this topic is available as part of a preview release. The content and the functionality are subject to change. For more information about preview releases, see One version service updates FAQ.
This topic lists features that are either new or changed in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, preview version 10.0.11. This version has a build number of 10.0.464 and is available as follows:
- Preview release: April 2020
- General availability (self-update): May 2020
- Auto-update: July 2020
Features included in this release
The following features are included in this release. The feature titles link to additional information on the Release plans site. Additional links point to additional documentation or videos that are currently available for that feature. Most of these features must be enabled using Feature management before you can use them.
- Inventory on-hand report storage
- License plate receiving enhancements for the warehousing app - For more information, see License plate receiving via the warehousing app.
- Line reservation enhancements for the batch number reservation form - For more information, see Reserve the same batch for a sales order
- New data entities for the manufacturing area
- Over receipt of load quantities - For more information, see Warehouse handling of inbound loads for purchase orders.
- Report as finished on batch numbers from the job card device - For more information, see Report as finished from the job card device
Platform updates for Finance and Operations apps
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management 10.0.11 includes platform updates. To learn more, see Platform updates for version 10.0.11 of Finance and Operations apps (July 2020).
For information about the bug fixes included in each of the updates that are part of 10.0.11, sign in to Lifecycle Services (LCS) and view the KB article.
Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 1 plan
Wondering about upcoming and recently released capabilities in any of our business apps or platform?
Check out the Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 1 plan. We've captured all the details, end to end, top to bottom, in a single document that you can use for planning.
Removed and deprecated Supply Chain Management features
The Removed or deprecated features in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management topic describes features that have been or are scheduled to be removed or deprecated for Supply Chain Management.
- A removed feature is no longer available in the product.
- A deprecated feature is not in active development and may be removed in a future update.
Before any feature is removed from the product, the deprecation notice will be announced in the Removed or deprecated features in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management topic 12 months prior to the removal.
For breaking changes that only affect compilation time, but are binary compatible with sandbox and production environments, the deprecation time will be less than 12 months. Typically, these are functional updates that need to be made to the compiler.