What's new or changed in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management 10.0.12 (August 2020)
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations has evolved into purpose-built applications to help you manage specific business functions. For more information about these changes, see Dynamics 365 Licensing Guide.
Functionality noted in this topic is available as part of a preview release. The content and the functionality are subject to change. For more information about preview releases, see One version service updates FAQ.
This topic lists features that are either new or changed in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, preview version 10.0.12. This version has a build number of 10.0.507 and is available as follows:
- Preview release: May 2020
- General availability (self-update): July 2020
- Auto-update: August 2020
Features included in this release
The following features are included in this release. The feature titles link to additional information on the Release plans site. Additional links point to additional documentation or videos that are currently available for that feature. Most of these features must be enabled using Feature management before you can use them.
- Allow locking the job card touchscreen for sanitization - For more information, see Configure job card for devices.
- Capture product variants and tracking dimensions in the warehouse app during load item receiving - For more information, see Set up mobile devices for warehouse work.
- Cost calculation level (new BOM level) - For more information, see Cost calculation level.
- Customer portal for Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management - For more information, see Customer portal for Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management overview.
- IoT intelligence core insights - For more information, see IoT Intelligence home page.
- License plate receiving enhancements for the warehouse app (continued) - For more information, see License plate receiving via the warehouse app.
- Mass deployment for Warehouse mobile app - For more information, see Install and configure the warehouse app overview.
- Maximum execution time for the warehouse management on-hand entries cleanup job - For more information, see Warehouse management on-hand entries cleanup job.
- Planning Optimization support for purchase trade agreements - For more information, see Master planning with purchase trade agreements.
Platform updates for Finance and Operations apps
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management 10.0.12 includes platform updates. To learn more, see Platform updates for version 10.0.12 of Finance and Operations apps (August 2020).
For information about the bug fixes included in each of the updates that are part of 10.0.12, sign in to Lifecycle Services (LCS) and view the KB article.
Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 1 plan
Wondering about upcoming and recently released capabilities in any of our business apps or platform?
Check out the Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 1 plan. We've captured all the details, end to end, top to bottom, in a single document that you can use for planning.
Removed and deprecated Supply Chain Management features
The Removed or deprecated features in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management topic describes features that have been or are scheduled to be removed or deprecated for Supply Chain Management.
- A removed feature is no longer available in the product.
- A deprecated feature is not in active development and may be removed in a future update.
Before any feature is removed from the product, the deprecation notice will be announced in the Removed or deprecated features in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management topic 12 months prior to the removal.
For breaking changes that only affect compilation time, but are binary compatible with sandbox and production environments, the deprecation time will be less than 12 months. Typically, these are functional updates that need to be made to the compiler.