What's new or changed in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management 10.0.15 (January 2021)
This topic lists features that are either new or changed in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management version 10.0.15. This version has a build number of 10.0.644 and is available as follows:
- Preview of release: October 2020
- General availability of release (self-update): November 2020
- General availability of release (auto-update): January 2021
Features included in this release
The following features are included in this release. Follow the links to the release plan to see the official release dates for each feature.
Cloud and edge scale unit management with manufacturing and warehouse execution workloads
- For more information, see Scale units in a distributed hybrid topology.
Create and process transfer orders from the warehouse app
- For more information, see Create transfer orders from the warehouse app.
Engineering Change Management Add-in for Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- For more information, see Engineering change management overview.
Mixed-reality Guides for manufacturing
- For more information, see Provide mixed-reality Guides for workers in production.
New user experience for production floor execution
- For more information, see How workers use the production floor execution interface.
USMCA certification of origin document
- For more information, see USMCA certification of origin.
Most of these features must be enabled using Feature management before you can use them.
Platform updates for Finance and Operations apps
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management 10.0.15 includes platform updates. To learn more, see Platform updates for version 10.0.15 of Finance and Operations apps (October 2020).
For information about the bug fixes included in each of the updates that are part of 10.0.15, sign in to Lifecycle Services (LCS) and view the KB article.
Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 2 plan
Wondering about upcoming and recently released capabilities in any of our business apps or platform?
Check out the Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 2 plan. We've captured all the details, end to end, top to bottom, in a single document that you can use for planning.
Removed and deprecated Supply Chain Management features
The Removed or deprecated features in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management topic describes features that have been or are scheduled to be removed or deprecated for Supply Chain Management.
- A removed feature is no longer available in the product.
- A deprecated feature is not in active development and may be removed in a future update.
Before any feature is removed from the product, the deprecation notice will be announced in the Removed or deprecated features in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management topic 12 months prior to the removal.
For breaking changes that only affect compilation time, but are binary compatible with sandbox and production environments, the deprecation time will be less than 12 months. Typically, these are functional updates that need to be made to the compiler.