Start here to onboard quickly and learn the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations UI.
The following resources provide an overview of how to work with your partner to get onboarded to Finance and Operations and how to use Finance and Operations Lifecycle Services.
- Microsoft FastTrack for Dynamics 365 overview
- Sign up for a subscription
- Lifecycle Services (LCS) for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations customers
- How customers who purchased Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations through a Cloud Service Provider can get the on-premises version of Dynamics AX 2012
The following resources provide information about the Finance and Operations user experience.
- What's new in the Finance and Operations user experience (Office Mix)
- Personalizing the user experience
- Configuring and filtering workspaces
- Navigation search
- Action search
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Display pages side-by-side using the Open in New Window icon
- Advanced filtering and query options
- Finance and Operations client FAQ
- Change the banner or logo (Task guide)
The following resources provide an overview of the Help system and explain how to view field descriptions.
- Getting started with Help
- Connect the Help system
- How to view and export field descriptions
- Finance and Operations help system (fact sheet)
Task recordings and Task guides
Task Recorder is a Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations tool that you can use to record the actions that you take in the user interface (UI). When you create a task recording, all events that are executed against the server are recorded as you perform them in the UI. These events include adding values, changing settings, and removing data. A task guide is a controlled, guided, interactive experience that leads you through the steps of a task recording. You can open (or play) a task guide from the Help system.
- Connecting the help system
- Task Recorder in Finance and Operations
- Create documentation or training using Task recordings
- New task guides available (February 2016)