Benefit eligibility process
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This procedure shows how the benefit eligibility process works. When the process is complete you can view the results. The demo data company used to create this procedure is USMF.
- Go to Human resources > Benefits > Benefits.
- In the list, find and select the desired record.
- In the list, click the link in the selected row.
- Click Edit.
- In the Eligibility field, select 'Rule based'.
- In the Rule type field, select the benefit policy rule you would like applied to the benefit.
- On the Action Pane, click Benefit.
- Click Create eligibility event to open the drop dialog.
- In the Event field, type a value.
- In the Description field, type a value.
- In the Event type field, select 'Open enrollment'.
- In the Coverage start date field, enter a date and time.
- In the Enrollment period start date field, enter a date and time.
- In the Days to enroll field, enter a number.
- Click Create event.
- Click Add in the Workers FastTab.
- In the Show by type field, select 'Employees'.
- In the Show by legal entity field, select 'Current legal entity'.
- In the list, mark or unmark all rows.
- Click OK.
- Click Process.
- Click OK.
- Refresh the page.
- Click Show results.
- Open Status column filter.
- Sort A to Z