We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
Calendars describe the capacity and working times of operations resources. This procedure will help you define a work calendar based on a working time template. You can walk through this procedure in demo data company USMF, or using your own data.
- Go to All workspaces > Resource lifecycle management.
- Click Calendars.
- Click New.
- In the Calendar field, type a value.
- This is the ID of the calendar, which is used as a reference when assigning calendars, such as to an operations resource or a resource group.
- In the Name field, type a value.
- In the Standard work day in hours field, enter a number.
- In the list, mark the selected row.
- Click Working times.
- Click Compose working times.
- Generate working hours for each day in the period where you want to be able to schedule work. As time goes by, you can generate working times for additional periods.
- In the From date field, enter a date.
- This is the first day that this calendar must be open.
- In the To date field, enter a date.
- This is the last day that this calendar is open.
- In the Working time template field, enter or select a value.
- The working time template defines the working hours for each day of the week.
- Click OK.
- Close the page.