We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This procedure walks through the process of setting up a mass hire project. A recruiter can use mass hire projects to easily create multiple positions and hire a number of workers into those positions. To begin this procedure, go to Human resources > Recruitment > Mass hire projects. The demo data company used to create this procedure is USMF.
- Click New.
- In the Mass hire project field, type a value.
- In the Description field, type a value.
- In the Project start field, enter a date.
- In the Project end field, enter a date.
- Click Open project.
- Click Yes.
- Click Create positions.
- In the Quantity field, enter the number of positions that you want to create
- The Start date will become the Hire date for the new workers.
- The End date will be the Termination date for the new workers.
- Specify whether the new workers will be Employees or Contractors.
- In the Job field, click the drop-down button to select the job to create the positions for.
- In the list, find and select the desired record.
- In the list, click the link in the selected row.
- The default full-time equivalent value will come from the selected job. You can change this if needed.
- Optionally, select the Department for the new positions.
- Click OK.