We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
After a recruiter has created a mass hire project and generated the positions, the next step is to enter the worker information for the people being hired. The demo data company used to create this procedure is USMF. The demo data contains an open mass hire project. To begin this procedure, go to Human resources > Recruitment > Mass hire projects.
- In the list, mark the selected row.
- Click Position details.
- Edit the start date for the worker.
- Edit the end date for the worker.
- Change the worker type for the worker, if needed.
- In the First name field, type a value.
- In the Middle name field, type a value.
- In the Last name field, type a value.
- Change the job for the worker, if needed.
- Change the department for the worker, if needed.
- Change the full-time equivalent status for the worker, if needed.
- Click OK.
- In the list, find and select the desired record.
- In the list, unmark the selected row.
- Select the next project position and continue entering the worker information for each person that you're hiring.