We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
You can transfer information from your organization’s database to the bookmarks in a new document and use it in templates that help you communicate efficiently with applicants and candidates. To do this, you create a template that contains standard text and some bookmarks where the system data should be inserted. For example, you can insert address and contact information for an applicant into a Microsoft Word document that you can use when communicating with that applicant. The demo data company used to create this procedure is USMF.
Select which bookmarks to use in your email templates
- Go to Application bookmarks.
- In the list, find and select the desired correspondence action.
- Click Edit.
- In the list, find and select the desired record.
- Select the fields you would like to be able to use in an email template for the selected Correspondence action and move them to the Bookmark fields.
- Close the page.
Create an email template
- Go to Human resources > Recruitment > Communication > Application e-mail templates.
- Click New.
- In the Correspondence action field, select 'Interview'.
- Select the correspondence action that contains the bookmarks to use for this type of email communication.
- In the E-mail template field, type a value.
- In the Subject field, type a value.
- In the Text field, type a value.
- In the list, find and select the desired bookmark field.
- Continue typing your email message, inserting the bookmark fields where you need them.
- Continue typing your email message inserting the bookmark fields where desired.
- Click Save.