Configure parallel branches in a workflow
To configure a parallel branch, complete the following procedures in the workflow editor.
A parallel branch is essentially a workflow that runs in the context of a parent workflow.
Name a branch
Follow these steps to enter a name for a parallel branch.
- Right-click the parallel branch, and then click Properties. The Properties form is displayed.
- In the left pane, click Basic Settings.
- In the Name field, enter a unique name for the parallel branch.
- Click Close.
Design and configure the elements of a branch
Follow these steps to design and configure the elements of a parallel branch.
- Double-click the parallel branch.
- Drag workflow elements onto the canvas, and then configure the elements, just as you would to create any other workflow. For more information, see Create a workflow.