Configure the global address book
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
Use this procedure to set the default values and security policies for the global address book.
The demo data company used to create this task is USMF. This task is intended for the Planning and configuration team.
- Go to Organization administration > Global address book > Global address book parameters.
- In the Name sequence field, select how names should be shown.
- Select whether to delete parties with that have not been assigned a role.
- Select whether to check for duplicate records.
- Select whether to display the DUNS number on addresses.
- Select whether to check for unique DUNS numbers.
- In the Party field, select an option.
- In the Customer field, select an option.
- In the Vendor field, select an option.
- In the Prospect field, select an option.
- In the Competitor field, select an option.
- Click the Private location security tab.
- In the list, find and select the desired record.
- Press the Shift key to select multiple roles to add to the Selected roles pane and then click the arrow to add the selected roles.
- Click Save.