Set a user's preferred time zone
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
The following procedure explains how a user in the System Administrator role can set the time zone for a user.
- Go to System administration > Users > Users.
- In the list, find and select the desired record.
- In the list, click the link in the selected row.
- Click User options.
- Click the Preferences tab.
- In the Time zone field, select an option.
- Click Save.