Generate and post recurring free text invoices
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
Recurring invoices are used to invoice customers regularly for the same amount. This recording uses the USMF demo company. The recording is intended for the person responsible for managing and processing A/R invoices.
Generate recurring invoices
Post recurring invoices
- Go to Accounts receivable > Invoices > Recurring invoices > Post recurring invoices.
- Use this page to view and print recurring invoices that have already been generated.
- In the list, click the link in the selected row.
- Select the recurring invoice group.
- Click Totals.
- Verify totals for the recurring invoice group.
- Click Close.
- Each line below is a recurring free text invoice. You can select a line and click 'Details' button to view free text invoice details.
- Click Validate.
- Verify that the selected invoices do not have errors, but do not post the invoices.
- Click Post.
- Post the selected invoices.