We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
Depreciation profiles determine the type and the frequency of depreciation for an asset. This recording uses the USMF demo company and the accountant role.
Create a depreciation profile
- Go to Fixed assets > Setup > Depreciation profiles.
- Click New.
- In the Depreciation profile field, type a value.
- In the Name field, type a value.
- In the Method field, select an option.
- If selecting reducing balance, you will need to enter a percentage in the Percentage field.
- In the Depreciation year field, select an option.
- In the Period frequency field, select an option.
- Close the form.