Journalize posted journal entries
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This procedure shows how to journalize posted journal entries. This procedure uses the USMF demo data company.
- Validate the settings for journalizing under General ledger > Ledger setup > General ledger parameters.
- The Extended ledger journal field can be set to Yes or No. If Yes, the report output will be different.
- Select whether the period can be closed if the journalizing process hasn't been run.
- If this option is set to Yes, the period cannot be closed until the journalizing process has been completed for that period.
- Close the page.
- Go to General ledger > Periodic tasks > Journalizing.
- Click Filter.
- Highlight the row with the filter criteria that you want to define.
- In the Criteria field, enter or select the filter criteria..
- Click OK to close the filter page.
- Click OK to start the journalizing process.
- A report will be generated after the process is complete.