We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This procedure shows how to settle transactions between ledger accounts and cancel a ledger settlement. This procedure uses the USMF demo data company.
Settle transaction between ledger accounts
- Go to General ledger > Periodic tasks > Ledger settlements.
- In the list, find the transaction that you want to settle.
- The amount balance must be zero.
- Click Include.
- Click Accept.
Cancel a ledger settlement
- Close the page.
- Go to General ledger > Inquiries and reports > Trial balance.
- Click Parameters to open the drop dialog.
- Click Update.
- In the list, find the account that has the settled transaction.
- Click All transactions.
- Use a filter to easily find the transaction in the list.
- Click Ledger settlements.
- In the list, mark the selected row.