View transactions on settlement for Eastern Europe
This topic provides information about the Transactions on settlement page for customers and vendors.
Use the Transactions on settlement page to view information about complex settlement transactions for a customer or a vendor. This feature is available only for legal entities that have their primary address in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Czech Republic, Hungary, or Poland. You can find the Transactions on settlement page at the following locations:
- Accounts payable > Vendors > All vendors. On the Action Pane, on the Vendor tab, click Transactions > Transactions. On the Vendor transactions page, select a transaction, and then click Transactions on settlement.
- Accounts receivable > Customers > All customers. On the Action Pane, on the Customer tab, click Transactions. On the Customer transactions page, select a transaction, and then click Transactions on settlement.
Settlement-related information is captured and can be shown on the Transactions on settlement page for transactions that were created in the following scenarios:
- Exchange adjustment – Settlement of an invoice and a payment generates a realized or unrealized exchange rate difference.
- Posting profile change – Two entries, such as an invoice and a credit memo, that have different posting profiles are settled.
- A prepayment is converted to a payment, or a payment is converted to a prepayment.
- Cash discount – An invoice is settled with a payment that a discount amount has been deducted from.
- Penny difference – An invoice is settled with a payment that has a slightly different amount than the invoice.
- Conditional tax posting – An invoice is settled with a payment that conditional tax has been applied to.
- Cross-company settlement – Intercompany functionality is used to settle an invoice with a payment from an organization.