Set up adjustment codes for IPI taxes (Brazil)
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
Use this procedure to set up adjustment codes for Imposto sobre Produtos Industrializados (IPI) taxes. This task uses the BRMF demo company.
- Go to Fiscal books > Setup > Tax adjustment codes > IPI adjustment codes table.
- Click New.
- In the Adjustment code field, type a value.
- In the Description field, type a value.
- Select Yes in the Is reversal adjustment code ? field.
- In the Valid From Date field, enter a date.
- Expand the Payment section.
- Expand the Posting section.
- Click Save.
- Close the page.