Create and confirm a vendor consolidated invoice (Japan)
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
In Japan, sales and purchase invoices during the month are consolidated at the end of the month to calculate the due amount.
This task walks you through creating and confirming a vendor consolidated invoice.
Before you can complete this task, you must have posted purchase invoices.
This task was created using the demo data company JPMF.
- Go to Accounts payable > Periodic tasks > Consolidated invoice.
- Click New.
- In the Execution date field, enter a date.
- Select or clear the Use consolidation date specified below check box.
- If you want to override the consolidation date, you must set the Use consolidation date slider to be 'Yes'.
- In the Consolidation date field, enter a date.
- Example: When the consolidation date is the 25th, you can run the consolidation on the 24th if you set this slider to 'Yes'. You will have to manually specify a Consolidation date.
- Click OK.
- Verify the generated consolidate invoice.
- In the list, click the link in the selected row.
- Switch to the detail view of the Consolidated invoice page by clicking on the Consolidation ID of the Consolidated invoice in the grid.
- Verify that the invoiced purchase orders are included in the consolidated invoice.
- Click Confirm.