Create a fixed asset with additional depreciation (Japan)
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
In Japan, a fixed asset is permitted to post an additional depreciation amount, under certain conditions.
Use this procedure to learn how to create a fixed asset with additional depreciation profile.
In order to complete this procedure, the Fixed Assets configuration key must be selected.
This was created using the demo data company JPMF.
Create a fixed asset and assign an additional depreciation profile to it
- Go to Fixed assets > Fixed assets > Fixed assets.
- Click New.
- In the Fixed asset group field, select a value.
- In the Name field, type a value.
- Click Books.
- Expand the Depreciation section.
- In the Extraordinary depreciation profile field, enter or select a value.
- under the Extraordinary depreciation field group, enter a date
- The additional depreciation will start from the next day of this date.
- Click Save.