Create a fixed asset with special depreciation profile (Japan)
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
In Japan, you can post a special depreciation amount to a fixed asset, under certain conditions
Use this procedure to learn how to create a fixed asset with special depreciation profile.
To complete this procedure, the Fixed Assets configuration key must be selected.
This procedure uses the JPMF demo company data.
- Go to Fixed assets > Fixed assets > Fixed assets.
- Click New.
- In the Fixed asset group field, type a value.
- In the Name field, type a value.
- Click Save.
- Click Value models.
- Expand or collapse the Depreciation section.
- Select a Special depreciation profile as Extraordinary depreciation profile.
- Note that the EQUP-M and 200NDB_CSR already has the SpeRE-1M as default configuration in the demo data.
- Allocation start convention, Allocation unit, and Allocation periods fill with default values. You can change them if needed. These are specific to the Reserve method for special depreciation.