Import ISO20022 credit transfer configuration
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This procedure shows how to import a vendor payment electronic reporting configuration. The German ISO 20022 credit transfer format is used as an example. This procedure can be used for other available electronic reporting format.
This task was created using the demo data company DEMF but you can use any demo data company to complete this task.
This is the first of five tasks, that together illustrate the vendor payment process using electronic reporting configurations. This procedure is for a feature that was added in Dynamics 365 for Operations version 1611.
- Go to Organization administration > Workspaces > Electronic reporting.
- In the list of available configuration providers, select Microsoft.
- Click Set active.
- Click Repositories.
- Click Open.
- Click Show filters.
- Apply the following filters: Enter a filter value of "ISO20022 Credit transfer (DE)" on the "Configuration name" field using the "begins with" filter operator
- Alternatively, you can find the configuration in the list, select it, and then move it to the Import task.
- Click Import.
- If the Import button is not available, it means that the configuration has already been imported.
- Click Yes.