Specify the RFC registration ID for Mexican bank accounts
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This task walks you through creating the Bank account for Mexico and assigning the RFC tax registration ID. This task uses the MXMF demo company data.
- Go to Cash and bank management > Bank accounts.
- Click New.
- In the Bank account field, type a value.
- In the Routing number field, enter the routing number.
- This field is used to identify the Mexican bank code for electronic ledger accounting statements. The list of banks codes is available in the government site.
- In the Bank account number field, type a value.
- select a main account
- Expand or collapse the Additional identification section.
- In the RFC number field, enter the 12-character RFC number of the bank.
- Federal Registration for Taxpayers (RFC) number is the tax identification number assigned by tax authorities to a person or a corporation. Tax registration IDs are validated according to the format specified by tax authorities in Mexico.
- Click Save.