Generate and post payment fee (Japan)
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This task walks you through generating and posting a payment fee for Japan.
This task was created using the demo data company JPMF.
- Go to Accounts payable > Payments > Payment journal.
- Click New.
- In the Name field, click the drop-down button to open the lookup.
- In the list, click the link in the selected row.
- Click Lines.
- In the Account field, specify the desired values.
- For example: enter 'JPMF-000001'
- In the Debit field, enter a number.
- For example: enter '200000'
- Click Save.
- Click the Payment fee tab.
- Verify that the payment fee is generated correctly.
- You can also try to change the amount of payment, third party bank account, or the bank account to see that different combinations of these fields will result in a different payment fee amount.
- Click Post.